web analytics

Kingdom of Thailand, October 2014

A small video compilation from our short trip to Thailand! (Stay tuned for more!)
Grateful to have met my 101 year old great grandma, to have gotten close to my grandma Dawn’s family and to have spent the time in the country-side of Thailand. Thank you Kingdom of Thailand for your beauty!

Wat Nong Waeng, Wapi Pathum, Ubon Ratchathani Province
Wat Pha Nam Yoi and its scenic views of East Thailand in Roi Et
Wat Doi Sutep & Doi Maesa, Maesa Elephant Camp, Chiang Mai Province
Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha), Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha), Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
Mukdahan, Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge, views across the river to Savannahkhet Laos, Nakhon Phanom Province
The water market of Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province
Music by Little Dragon – Ritual Union

Cycling, Kayaking and Sight Seeing in Lusby, MD


There are many water channels that streams through Maryland, allowing access for fun water sports and cycling by the water. The Susquehanna River, The Potomac River, The Chesapeake and many more… The Patuxent River is one of the largest rivers in Maryland, being a tributary of the Chesapeake Bay.

Continue reading

“Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention” – Jim Rohn

Category: Quotes

CASA River Century, WV

Have you ever heard of Jefferson County, West Virginia? This place didn’t exist to me until I met a sweet boy from the Seagull Century Ride.

Before I get into the ride details, let me talk about CASA. Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc. “exists to find a safe, permanent home for every child in need in Berkeley, Morgan and Jefferson Counties…exists to protect the interest of abused and neglected children“. Always remember the cause.

Continue reading

Happiness is Felt


After a year of having a hybrid bicycle, I’ve decided to make the upgrade to a road bike! I picked up a Felt, aluminum frame with carbon forks from the Bike Doctors, Frederick. I’m so excited to feel the power and speed that my hybrid couldn’t exactly give me before.

Longer rides, here I come?

Continue reading

Rock’N’Roll Half Marathon 2013


About 20,000 people showed up for the the Rock’N’Roll Marathon in DC! Lots of energetic support and rockin’ bands! The weather was a bit on the chilly side, cloudy day but just perfect for a run with temperatures in the high 50s. There was a 70% chance of rain and luckily that 30% chance of no rain came through and I ran a half marathon rain-free!

Continue reading